400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
New 2021 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 32RS****** END OF THE YEAR SPECIAL ******
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 32RS highlights:
- King Bed
- Kitchen Island
- Power Theater Seating
- Tight Turn Technology
- Universal Docking Center
Don't pass up your chance to camp in true luxury with this fifth wheel! It features a front private bedroom with a king bed and a built-in closet that has an area prepped to add the optional washer and dryer so your clothes can look their best throughout the entire trip. After a fun-filled day at the beach, you can head to the full bathroom and freshen up in the elegant one-piece fiberglass shower with a seat and glass door plus domed skylight. The cook will love the kitchen amenities including the oven and 30" microwave, plus the oversized single basin stainless steel sink. You can enjoy your meals at the free standing dinette then play a card game or relax on the rear sofa or power theater seating.
With any Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel the construction includes a double-welded aircraft quality aluminum superstructure, Azdel laminated sidewalls with a laminate slide out and rear end walls, and a heated and enclosed underbelly and gate values for year-long traveling. Some of the top features include Aqua-shed 3/4" thick slam latch baggage doors with interior latches, cushioned woven flooring on slide out floors which are both anti-microbial and soft on the feet, and "Coastal" white washed cabinetry with barn beam style fascia and accent panels giving you the style you desire. Choose your favorite ultimate road fifth wheel today!
Interior Color: CINDERWOOD
|Length||36 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2120 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11043 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4409 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||16' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.