400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
New 2021 Heartland Trail Runner 31DB****** END OF THE YEAR SPECIAL ******
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 31 DB highlights:
- Bunkhouse Suite
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Full and Half Bath
- Private Bedroom
- Walk-In Pantry
This Trail Runner travel trailer is extra fabulous and convenient for its rear bunkhouse suite! This space contains its own half bathroom which makes it the perfect venue to offer to any guests traveling with you, and you don't have to sacrifice your own comfort for your friends because you will still have your own private bedroom up front next to the full bathroom. If you're a family that likes to spend most of your days outside, then your favorite features on this model are certainly going to be the outdoor kitchen and the 17' awning. If you need a little bit more of a standard location to cook your dinner, you can always head inside and use the three-burner range.
When you choose to camp with a Heartland RV Trail Runner travel trailer or toy hauler, you will be camping in style. Each model features an aluminum exterior, as well as an aerodynamic front, electric-powered slides, Dexter E-Z lube axles, black-framed radius tinted safety-glass windows, and a fully walkable roof. The interior will provide a bright and cheerful atmosphere for you to relax in each night with the LED lighting throughout, and the in-floor ducted heat will keep you warm and cozy while you gather with friends.
SALE PRICE: $26,488
Interior Color: MAGNOLIA
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||810 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7240 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2328 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.