400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
New 2022 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37TB******** Fall Inventory Reduction Sale *******
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37TB highlights:
- Free-Standing Table
- Bath and a Half
- King Bed Slide Out
- Shower with a Seat
- Dual Entry Doors
The ultimate fifth wheel is found with this Bighorn Traveler 37TB! Your guests will love to stay in the rear bunkhouse suite that includes bunk beds, a loft, plus their own bath with its own exterior door! The main living area will impress you with its dual opposing slides, kitchen island, plus a sofa and a table to relax at. This model also includes an outdoor cooktop for a quick lunch outdoors, plus two power awnings for added protection against the elements. Having your own private bedroom up front will be a big plus, especially with a king bed, a large front closet, plus a dresser with counter space for your belongings.
Each Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel by Heartland is constructed with lightweight Azdel laminated sidewalls, a walkable roof, and a heated and enclosed underbelly for an added layer of protection. The MORryde strut-assisted "Step Above" folding aluminum treat entry staircase will provide stability when entering your fifth wheel, and the MORryde CRE3000 rubber suspension will ensure smooth towing, especially on tougher terrain. Your electronics are welcome here with dual wireless charging ports and dual Bluetooth speaker ports in each model, and the "Barefoot Friendly" carpet-free flooring is both kid and pet-friendly. Some of the residential comforts you'll find in the Bighorn Traveler are the real wood drawer construction, the recessed LED ceiling lighting, and the in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops throughout!
SALE PRICE: $69,995
Interior Color: Cinderwood, Beechnut
|Length||42 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||Cinderwood, Beechnut|
|Hitch Weight||2645 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12525 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3470 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Available Beds||King, Double|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||BR 32" LED TV|
|Awning Info||15' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.