400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
New 2022 Heartland Cyclone 3511****** End Of The Year Inventory Reduction Sale ******
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 3511 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry Doors
- Front Master Suite
- Electric Queen Bed
- Outside Grill and Griddle
You will have everything you need and then some with this toy hauler! The chef will enjoy having the option to cook either indoors with the three burner cooktop and massive stand alone 24" oven or at the large outside pull-out grill and griddle. Easily load your toys with the 3,000 lb. weather resistant ramp door and once the toys are unloaded you can set up the electric queen bed with split bench seating below it and the half bathroom, plus there are oversized windows for max ventilation. Relax in true comfort each evening on one of the two theater seating places while watching a movie with the 50" LCD HDTV with cable/satellite hook-ups or you can sit on one of the two bar stools by the entertainment center. Enjoy a good night's rest each night on the tilting king bed slide in the front master suite and enjoy how easy it is to access the dual entry bathroom from the bedroom!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with a "swift space" work station that pulls out from the dresser, a Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
SALE PRICE: $99,995
Exterior Color: Black, Blue, Orange
Interior Color: Luna Frost, Nola
|Length||39 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Luna Frost, Nola|
|Exterior Color||Black, Blue, Orange|
|Hitch Weight||3316 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14176 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2776 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.