400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
Used 2014 Heartland Big Country 3650***** Coming In On Trade ***** ETA OCTOBER*****
You will enjoy the wide open living space in this Big Country fifth wheel model 3650RL by Heartland RV. Featuring triple slides, a king size bed, and a convenient kitchen island.
Step inside and notice a small closet to the left of the door. Around the corner there is a slide-out with a versa table and four chairs, plus two deluxe swivel rocker recliners with overhead storage.
Along the rear wall you will find a sofa with overhead cabinets the entire width of the unit.
Opposite the door side is a large room length slide that features an entertainment center with flat screen TV, pull-out desk space, and optional fireplace for those cool chilly nights when you want to stay indoors. There is also a pantry, counter space on either side of a three burner range and a double door refrigerator. Additional counter space can be found along the interior wall with storage below, and with the kitchen island that also features the double kitchen sink and more storage.
Head up the steps to a front master bedroom and side aisle bath. The bath on your left at the top of the stairs features a tub/shower, toilet, vessel sink, and large linen storage cupboard.
The front private bedroom offers a king bed slide, or optional queen, a walk-in closet with sliding doors with storage drawers and space to hang your clothes. There is another storage closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer if you wish to add, and another bit of storage with a dresser and cabinet along the wall opposite the bed, plus so much more!
Interior Color: Bronze, Harmony, Fabulous
|Length||39 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||Bronze, Harmony, Fabulous|
|Hitch Weight||2350 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11900 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3600 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.