400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
Used 2018 Heartland Sundance XLT M-269TS******* 4th Of The July Special *********
Step inside this Heartland Sundance XLT fifth wheel model 269TS which features a rear living layout, front bedroom with a full wall closet, triple slide outs, and a convenient kitchen island.
As you enter you will notice how spacious the interior feels with dual opposing slides fully extended in the living and kitchen area.
To the right of the entry door there is a slide out featuring a three burner range, counter space, and a refrigerator. Overhead cabinets above the range and counter area provide ample space for dishes and things. There is a kitchen island which features a double sink and additional counter space, plus storage below as well.
The rear wall features two lounge chairs, and overhead cabinets the entire width of the unit. Across from the kitchen, the second living area slide features a free-standing table with chairs and pantry. The entertainment center is next to the the booth dinette slide on the interior wall of the fifth wheel.
Head up the steps to the front master bedroom and bathroom. The bath features a radius shower, sink, and toilet. A sliding door also allows easy access into the bathroom from the bedroom.
The front bedroom provides a relaxing retreat to get a great night's sleep for the next days adventure. You will enjoy a king size bed slide along the road side, a full wall closet along the front wall, plus a dresser in the corner of the room, and much more inside and out!
Our Price: $35,995
|Length||30 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||1700 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7662 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||53 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.