400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 38MBUp To $1,000 Rebate Plus Fly & Buy - $1,000 Travel Voucher Plus 10% Off Parts and Accessories!
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 38MB highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Rear Living Area
- Kitchen Island
- Universal Docking Center
With two bedrooms in this fifth wheel, everyone will have a comfortable place to sleep! The front private bedroom has a king bed slide for a good night's rest and a front closet to keep your clothes looking their best. The second bedroom has a sofa slide across from an entertainment center with a loft above it all for sleeping or storage space. Everyone's bellies will stay full with the three burner cooktop, 22" stainless steel oven, residential French door refrigerator, and kitchen island. You can enjoy all of your meals and play games together at the free standing table and chairs. Inside the rear living area is a rear sofa and theater seating across from the 40" electric fireplace with accent lighting at the entertainment center!
Come see how every one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels go the extra mile! They are built durable with double layer Azdel composite panels, TPO roofing material with 4" aluminum wrapped edge, and a 10" powder coated steel I-beam frame. With the six point hydraulic level-up and one touch auto level capabilities, you can set your unit up 50% faster than with the electric levelers. You will not only have an easier tow with the double 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ lube axles and MORryde 3000 suspension, but also a more secure ride with the upgraded Rota Flex pin box. The vortex dual ducted A/C system is H-ducted for high efficiency output to keep you cool even on the hottest summer days. Enjoy tech friendly features like USB charge ports, wireless charging stations, and Winegard Air+ with satellite and WiFi prep, as well as a master chef kitchen with abundant kitchen storage. Come find the right one for you today!
SALE PRICE: $70,000
Interior Color: River Bed, Seaport
|Length||42 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||River Bed, Seaport|
|Hitch Weight||2470 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13210 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2742 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential French Door|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.