400 First Street
Perry, IA 50220
Used 2021 Heartland North Trail 33BKSS****** Receive 10% Off Parts & Accessories ******
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 33BKSS highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- Outside Kitchen
- Dual Entry
- Kitchen Island
- Private Bedroom
Choose this travel trailer for all-around comfort and convenient features. The dual entry doors will provide a smooth flow of traffic, and the dual opposing slides create an open floorplan you are sure to love. You'll find the third slide out in the private bunkhouse and the three bunks here will make this a kids dream come true! Enjoy the added counter space provided by the kitchen island, and ample seating space on the U-shaped dinette and sofa. There is also an outdoor kitchen to cook breakfast as the sun is coming up. Mom and dad will love the front private bedroom with its king bed, dual nightstands, plus a rotating entertainment center that will allow them to add a TV if they choose!
With any North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you will enjoy open living spaces and comfortable at-home features. Inside, you will find a high rise kitchen faucet, infinity edge countertops, upgraded and overstuffed residential furniture, plus residential interior doors to make you feel right at home. Each unit is constructed with Azdel fortified sidewalls with "stay cool technology", a heated and enclosed underbelly, and a fully walkable roof to easily clean the top of your unit after a week at the campground. Outside, you'll find four stabilizer jacks for easy set-up, E-Z lube hubs, slam latch baggage doors, plus an outside shower to wash off sand from the lake. These travel trailers include many convenient features, including a 30,000 BTU furnace, a gas/electric DSI water heater, a dual ducted A/C system, plus many options you can choose from to maximize your camping experience.
Our Price: $35,000
|Length||36 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||774 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7908 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1660 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.